Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by RINELLA O&P, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old, or provide parental consent.
- Your rinella-op.com Account and the WebSite : If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. It is considered a breach of usage with any of the following: You may not share, transfer or otherwise allow any other users to access your account at any time. You must immediately notify RINELLA O&P of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. RINELLA O&P will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Intellectual Property : RINELLA O&P, the rinella-op.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with rinella-op.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of RINELLA O&P or RINELLA O&P’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RINELLA O&P or third-party trademarks.
- Changes : RINELLA O&P reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. RINELLA O&P may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination : RINELLA O&P may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.rinella-op.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP Services account, such account can only be terminated by RINELLA O&P if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from RINELLA O&P’s notice to you thereof; provided that, RINELLA O&P can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties : The Website is provided “as is”. RINELLA O&P and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither RINELLA O&P nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability : In no event will RINELLA O&P, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to RINELLA O&P under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. RINELLA O&P makes NO Guarantee that participants of it’s education courses can or will pass Certification tests or boards of any Certifying Organization. All participants are responsible for checking with their own State regarding Licensure laws pertaining to licensure as a medical professional in your specific industry (physical therapy, nursing, etc.) RINELLA O&P shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RINELLA O&P, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous : This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between RINELLA O&P and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of RINELLA O&P, or by the posting by RINELLA O&P of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Delware, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Will County, IL, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; RINELLA O&P may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- There are no refunds allowed once the learning material has been issued to you and you have completed a quiz / passed the exam. .
- There will be no refunds or credit if you register and fail to ask for a refund because you have not finished an exam.
- RINELLA O&P makes NO Guarantee that participants of its education courses can or will pass Certification tests or boards of any Certifying Organization and/or State licensure programs. All participants are responsible for checking with their own State Licensure laws as a medical health professional. RINELLA O&P reserves the right to change course dates and venue as necessary. In the event that a course does not meet a required attendance level, RINELLA O&P reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the specific course. Should this occur, RINELLA O&P will notify participants affected so that they may re-arrange their travel plans.
Unlimited usage clients can take any continuing education (CE) courses at any time once they have enrolled in our unlimited usage program. Unlimited usage is paid as a flat fee for a period of one year from the date of enrollment. There is no provision for cancellation of unlimited usage once purchased. Unlimited usage begins the date of enrollment and ends one year later; no credit from previous purchases can be applied as discount to purchase cost. Unlimited usage is not transferrable from one company to another but if a company purchases several users under this program and an employee leaves their employment, the company must notify us to disable that employee’s access. Once disabled, the company can request that we replace the discharged employee’s registration with a new employee’s registration for the remainder of time of the unlimited usage.
Rinella Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc. can not be liable for orthoses and prostheses provided by other companies. By participating in the continuing education material presented on this website (www.rinella-op.com) you agree to not hold Rinella O&P liable, nor any of its related members at fault for problems in application and fit or function
Of any and all Orthoses and prostheses provided by different companies in the industry. Each patient and individual company may have differences in approach and it is best to communicate with these entities about their own standards of treatment first and foremost.
All classes provided to medical professionals allowed on this site, should have certificates of completion printed and faxed to the correct department in their governing body’s continuing education approval department.
Information We Collect
Information We Automatically Collect
We may receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information whenever you interact with us, including, without limitation, the sort of information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. RINELLA O&P’s purpose in collecting such information is to better understand how RINELLA O&P’s visitors use its website. From time to time, RINELLA O&P may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. RINELLA O&P also collects potentially personally-identifying information like the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of website visitors.
Information You Provide To Us
We may receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. For example, in order to use certain services or functions of our websites, you may be required to register with a username and email address on the RINELLA O&P website. RINELLA O&P collects such information only insofar as is it deems reasonably necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the user’s interaction with RINELLA O&P. You can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent you from engaging in certain activities.
Deleting a RINELLA O&P Account
All statistics and logs collected on behalf of an account holder are purged upon deletion of an RINELLA O&P account, although RINELLA O&P may retain such information for longer periods of time as part of its back-up emergency system.
Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to our business partners and affiliates as described below.
RINELLA O&P discloses potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, agents and contractors that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on RINELLA O&P’s behalf or to provide services available at or through RINELLA O&P’s websites and services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, agents and contractors may be located outside of your home country; by using RINELLA O&P’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them in order to provide our services to users. We will only share personal information with affiliates to the extent that is necessary for such affiliates to provide the services. We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do and they do not have the right to share or use personal information for any purpose other than for an authorized transaction. Some of our affiliates may be located outside of your home country; by using RINELLA O&P’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
If RINELLA O&P or substantially all of its assets were transferred or acquired (for example, in the case of a merger or acquisition) customer information would likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
RINELLA O&P may disclose potentially personally-identifying information when RINELLA O&P believes in good faith that release is required by law, court order, or when RINELLA O&P believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of RINELLA O&P, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered member of a RINELLA O&P website and have supplied your email address, RINELLA O&P may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with RINELLA O&P and our products. We primarily use our corporate blog and website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you are a registered member of an RINELLA O&P website and do not wish to receive such emails, please follow the instructions included in each email sent. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Conditions of Use
RINELLA O&P’s full contact information, including location, may be found on our Contact page.
Terms of Service
This waiver, once activated by clicking the box on the sign up page, constitutes my representation and acknowledgement that I have read, understand and fully agree to the statements presented in this agreement. If another individual or individuals are watching this video series with the registered user, clicking the agreement box will also serve to include these other individual(s) in this agreement. Furthermore, individuals watching this video or videos acknowledge and agree that you (they) are responsible for consulting the providing orthotics and prosthetics company before implementing any information presented in this video series. It is possible that the providing orthotics and/or prosthetics company has a unique detail that is outside the scope of this video series and therefore, you agree that it is best to verify any and all information with them prior to treating patients with the information you have learned here. – I (we if a group is participating) agree on behalf of myself, my spouse, children (including any of which that may be a guardian), heirs, personal representatives, executors and assigns and anyone claiming by or through me or any of the foregoing (“releasors”), I hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, indeminify and hold harmless, Rinella Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc and all of their respective successors, affiliates, members, officers, managers, owner(s) servants, agents, employees, insurers, attorneys and volunteers (hereinafter referred to as “releasees” from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, injuries, personal injuries, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, damages actions or causes of action, present or future, whatsoever, arising out of or connected with the activities, or information provided, products or services owned, offered or provided by Rinella Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc or any of its releasees, even if caused in whole or in part by the negligence of any of the releasees. I have read, understand and voluntarily agree with this document (including the waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement set forth above) and knowingly waive any rights against, and release the releasees from, any such claims, demands, injuries, personal injuries, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, damages, actions and causes of action. It is my expresed intention to exempt and relieve the releasees from all liability for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury that may be sustained, or any loss or damage to property as a result of being engaged in the information from this video series.
Furthermore, I understand that this document, including the waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and the creation state for the corporation. If any provision of this document is held to be unenforceable, this document shall be considered divisible and such provision shall be deemed inoperative to the extent it is deemed unenforceable, and in all other respects this document shall remain in full force and effect; provided, however, that if any such provision may be made enforceable by limitation thereof, then such provision shall be deemed to be so limited and shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
By checking the box on the sign up page, I have given up considerable future legal rights, I agree to be fully compliant while participating in the services / information offered in this video series. and all is being done freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or any guarantee(s) to me and all at my own risk.
These Terms of Service are made available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license.
Copyright © 2017
Rinella Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
This information is currently being provided to physical therapy groups in the following states: Iowa, Idaho, Nebraska, Washington and Oregon. In the future, we will provide this information to other groups that we mention in our video (such as occupational therapists and nursing staff for example and physical therapists from other states). However, by clicking on the terms of service button you agree that you are informed that this content is for physical therapists and physical therapy assistants only at this time. If you sign up and take the courses and pass the exams and you have a different license in the medical field, your governing body might not approve the course. Please email us at email@example.com if you have questions as to whether your medical community will be allowed to benefit from these courses in the state in which you work.